Sarah Murphy, Professional Make-Up Artist, has a passion for make-up which has allowed her to succeed from the beginning of her career. Her interest in make-up and beauty combined with her experience in the industry has seen her develop her own identity as a make-up artist.
Her affable character accompanied with her eye for detail has earned her respect and recognition within the cosmetic industry. Sarah's skills are sought after by many professional photographers, models agencies, magazines & clients. She has gained her professionalism and skills from a leading worldwide cosmetic company namely, MAC Cosmetics.
In 2013, having set up her own freelance make-up business, Sarah has spent the past few years providing a dedicated wedding service, specialist make-up lessons & workshops, as well has having worked on many editorial photo shoots. During Sarah’s time working within the make-up industry, her work has featured in such magazines as Tatler Women, Image, Harpers Bazaar, Elle Uk, Flybe, Cara.
SM PRO MAKE-UP specialises in the wedding industry, as well as fashion editorials, and brand representation. A business which is based in Dundalk, Co Louth and currently has a large client database who are collectively scattered throughout the surrounding counties of Dublin, Meath, Monaghan, Down and Cavan. SM PRO MAKE-UP offers a uniquely tailored service of high end cosmetic products, accompanied by ahighly skilled make-up artist, who is willing to travel to your location.
- I had the pleasure of having Sarah as my make-up artist for my wedding on 13th March. I so delighted with the result. No touch-ups needed apart from lipstick and everyone asked who did it. I will be attending Sarah for all events going further. There's no-one like her. Joanne K. 13th March 2015 (Bride)
- We at Ariana Clothing, were very fortunate to avail of the skills and talents of Sarah Murphy, as a make-up artist to assist with our editorial photo-shoots in Belfast. Sarah's attention to detail, and creative eye inspired all throughout the shoot. Many Thanks Sarah x Jennifer Mullan, Ariana Clothing 03rd January 2015
- I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough, she is just brilliant. I got trials with several other make-up artists and no one compared to her. My bridal party and I felt amazing the whole day of the wedding because of her. Thank you Sarah x Gemma M. 22nd December 2014 (Bride)
- Sarah did myself and my bridesmaids make-up recently for our wedding in Bellingham Castle. She was completely professional from the outset. I had a trial a few months before the wedding and we worked together to create a natural look. On the wedding day itself, my make-up was absolutely flawless... subtle and understated. She also managed to match the bridesmaid's eyes to their dresses perfectly. We had many compliments throughout the day about our make-up and this is a testament to the high quality of Sarah's work. The make-up also lasted all day, which is very useful for a wedding. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah to any other brides... She is just fab! Amy F. 6th October 2014 (Bride)
- Not only do I think that Sarah Murphy is a talented make-up artist, I loved her approach, so friendly, calm and genuinely caring about doing the best job possible. I like how Sarah genuinely loves what she is doing and that she does it from the heart. Sarah, you are the best kept beauty secret there is! Tatyana P. 28th August 2014 (Individual Client)
- Sarah did my make-up for my wedding in August. I was absolutely delighted with the results, she is very talented and professional. My make-up lasted all day and even into the wee hours without budging! I would highly recommend her! Niamh B. 12th March 2014 (Bride)
- Love this girl's work, so so talented and brilliant at what she does. Sinead B. 7th March 2014 (Bride)